Water Testing Laboratory in Devon
We are a specialist water testing laboratory based in Devon and covering the whole of the South West of England. Founded and run by Nigel Cauchois, who has over 40 years of experience in the water testing industry, we are able to offer the highest level of expertise in a very specialist area.
If you have your own water source which requires one-off or regular testing, then we offer a cost-effective, efficient and comprehensive water testing solution for private and commercial purposes. Please feel free to contact us for specialist advice or you may use our online sample submission form to book your test in today.
Call 01392 882 321 today or
Oakwater Laboratories was founded in 2014 by Nigel Cauchois who is a water analyst with over 40 years of experience in the industry. Based in Exeter in the South West we offer full UK wide coverage.
We offer a range of bacteriological and analytical tests and we take great pride in offering a personal service to help our clients get their testing done as quickly and efficiently as possible. Submit a sample request online or call for advice today.
MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES
- We provide chemical analysis and bacteriological examination facilities to establish suitability of private water supplies.
- We work with domestic, farming, building construction, brewing and other uses.
- Let us advise on what treatment is necessary to bring water supply to an acceptable standard.
- We can investigate problems of discolouration, corrosion or complaint of taste/odour.
- Examine ground waters, cellar waters and other ingress waters to identify sources.
- We do checks on hotels, nursing homes, pools, bath/showering facilities with legionella testing if required.
- We are independent – we don’t sell equipment and we have no advantage in finding anything wrong with your water.
- We can draw on a wealth of experience and knowledge gained from years of working in the consultancy business.
- Our knowledgeable staff are well-trained to give advice and guidance following analysis.
- We are able to provide advice to water engineers as required.
- Our reports are readily understood and will enable you to approach water engineers with confidence.
- Your results are confidential and will not be disclosed to anyone else without your written permission.